Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world's leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
- 1579- 10 ways to have a better conversation | Celeste HeadleeMon, 25 May 2020
- 1578- Actionable solutions to support the mental health of US veterans | Charles P. SmithFri, 22 May 2020
- 1577- The real reason you procrastinate | WorkLife with Adam GrantThu, 21 May 2020
- 1576- The science of friction -- and its surprising impact on our lives | Jennifer VailWed, 05 Feb 2020
- 1575- How supply chain transparency can help the planet | Markus MutzWed, 15 Jan 2020