Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world's leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
- 1741- The role of business in nurturing long-term diversity and inclusion | Rosalind G. BrewerThu, 03 Dec 2020
- 1740- An aerialist on listening to your body's signals | Adie DelaneyWed, 02 Dec 2020
- 1739- What is a weapon in the Information Age? | Sharon WeinbergerTue, 01 Dec 2020
- 1738- The city planting a million trees in two years | Yvonne Aki-SawyerrMon, 30 Nov 2020
- 1737- What almost dying taught me about living | Suleika JaouadFri, 27 Nov 2020