Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world's leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
- 1712- Climate change is becoming a problem you can taste | Amanda LittleTue, 27 Oct 2020
- 1711- What if a US presidential candidate refuses to concede after an election? | Van JonesMon, 26 Oct 2020
- 1710- Sexual assault, shame and teaching kids to ask for help | Kristin JonesSat, 24 Oct 2020
- 1709- How to be a good ancestor | Roman KrznaricFri, 23 Oct 2020
- 1708- How to reduce the wealth gap between Black and white Americans | Kedra Newsom ReevesThu, 22 Oct 2020