Overwhelmed by the political news cycle every week? We get it — that’s why we’re ‘keeping the fun but losing all the drama’ of politics! Party Politics podcast is hosted by Brandon Rottinghaus and Jeronimo Cortina, two smart and sassy University of Houston political science professors, who deliver a friendly, funny, and casually informative recap of the week’s biggest political news stories. Join the conversation on Twitter @HPMPolitics; use #PartyPoliticsPod to ask Brandon and Jeronimo questions; or email us at Party Politics.
- 189- Party Politics: Phase TwoFri, 22 May 2020
- 188- Party Politics: COVID In The White HouseSat, 16 May 2020
- 187- Party Politics: The Battle To Open TexasSat, 09 May 2020
- 186- Party Politics: Ready To Reopen?Sat, 02 May 2020
- 185- Party Politics: To Re-Open, Or Not To Re-OpenFri, 24 Apr 2020